Monday, March 21, 2011

eGarage aims to provide an Internet home for supercar enthusiasts



by Jeff Glucker

A new automotive website is getting ready to hit the Internet. Called eGarage, the site's goal is to become a haven for supercar enthusiasts. The team behind eGarage wants to prove it's serious, so it has teamed up with HRE Wheels to dress up a pair of hyper-exotic supercars.

At the 2011 Supercar Experience in Miami, eGarage will show off a Koenigsegg CCX and SSC Ultimate Aero. The CCX wears a set of new 595 RS HRE Wheels and a matte-white wrap.

Currently, eGarage.com is just a splash page displaying a car-centric rewording of the U.S. Marine Corps' Rifleman's Creed. (Really, guys?) We'll withhold full judgement on the site's true potential until we see the finished product. If nothing else, the CCX and Ultimate Aero indicate that there should be plenty of hardware to drool over once eGarage goes officially live.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am very hapy that I was there http://www.egarage.com/videos/goodwood-festival-of-speed/.

I love their cars. I have here some pictures taken from the racing track and it was quiet cool. I displayed it in my mirror,.

By the way, I'm Rose from Supagard Protection